JOBS AT ONE DROP
BAR CREW - CASUAL
One Drop Brewing Co is looking for another Bar Assistant to join the Bar Crew, if you have a minimum of 3 years hospitality and love and know craft beer and or cocktails and are interested in learning about distilling - we are after someone like you to be a legend on the front line at our Taproom or upstairs in our Tasting Room. Someone who helps make up the vibe and experience of our taproom by serving our award winning products, keeping our customers having a great time by having a great time yourself and taking pride in our Brand, our Venue and each other.
• Be the legend that you are… Ensure high level of customer service and customer experience at all times - chat to customers and stay friendly.
• Keep us looking good… Ensure high standards of presentation, cleanliness and hygiene behind bar, storerooms & bathrooms at all times. RSA at all times.
• Love Beer… You must love beer, have experience with craft beer and want to know everything about our beer... so you can share it with our customers who also love our beer. Be proactive in learning about our new releases so you can share factual information with our customers.
• You’re so onto it…. Ensure a proactive approach to getting tasks complete, and always have a productive use of time, by seeing/asking what needs to be done during any downtime. Like emptying rubbish bins, tidying up, stocking cool rooms and the bar, organising a messy bar, clean clean clean.
• Feel it in the One Drop…. Ensure that you bring positive vibes. When working a shift, no drama, no ego and a fun safe environment for us all to be a part of.
• Let’s get the party started… Help prepare for in-house bookings, tours & events so our customers are taken care of and can have an awesome time.
• Everyone loves One Drop… Maintain good working relationships with all our Customers, food trucks, suppliers, and neighbours.
• Share the love…. Always be friendly and knowledgeable about our products when dealing with customers, give them some info about us/our beers if they’re curious.
Send us your CV, relevant experience, references and your cover letter to email@example.com